Paddle Surf and Kayaking in Granada Come and discover this beach and its secrets with us. Enjoy our Paddle Surf and Kayak Tours at ‘La Rijana’ Beach!
TOURS AND RENTALS Whether on your own or accompanied by instructors, with our Paddle Surf and Kayak tours in Granada, you can explore one of the dreamy spots of the Costa Tropical.
- PADDLE SURF TOURS Guided paddle surf route along the coves, cliffs, and caves of Rijana Beach. Includes snorkeling and photos of the day. Special Prices: Youth (7-15 years): €20 Children up to 6 years: Free.
- KAYAK TOURS Guided kayak route along the coves, cliffs, and caves of Rijana Beach. Includes snorkeling and photos of the day. Special Prices: Youth (7-15 years): €20 Children up to 6 years: Free.
The tour lasts two hours with an instructor who guides you through the cliffs around La Rijana Beach. You’ll visit three caves: La Grieta Cave, Sifón Cave, and Monstruo Cave; and a cove, Calafardo, where you can snorkel (diving with a mask and tube). The instructor takes photos throughout the route for free, which can be downloaded from Facebook later. It costs €25 per person and it’s advisable to reserve to confirm availability and sea conditions. No prior experience is needed, as a brief course is provided for beginners. This activity is suitable for people of all ages. We have four time slots for the tours: at 11 am, 1 pm, 4 pm, and 6 pm.
- PADDLE SURF RENTAL Rent a board for one person, along with a paddle and life jacket.
- INDIVIDUAL KAYAK RENTAL Rent a kayak for one person along with a paddle and a life jacket.
- DOUBLE KAYAK RENTAL Rent a kayak for two people along with paddles and life jackets.